Funding for Environmental Sustainability projects in Palmerston North
We welcome applications for financial assistance for innovative and environmentally-focused community-led projects in Palmerston North.
How to make an application.
Applications can be made:
- By downloading the application form as an editable document. Then email the completed form to , or print the form out and send it to:
The Secretary, PNCET
Attn: Contestable Grants
PO Box 1271
Palmerston North 4410
Aotearoa New Zealand
Please include sufficient detail in your grant application form for assessment. Note that for any funded application, a report will be required on completion of the activity.
To help you with your application, you may wish to read a model application
Funding applications must be made at least 8 weeks before a project commences. Submissions made before the 5th of each month will usually be considered in that month at the monthly PNCET meeting. Applications will be acknowledged upon receipt, and outcomes notified in writing within 8 weeks of receipt of the application.
Recently funded projects include:
- Plant to Plate (March, 2009)
- Plant Nursery Training for Teachers
- Sustainability education projects at local primary, intermediate and secondary schools
- Living Lightly Series (March, 2009)
- Reel Earth
- Urban Care - Recycling (April, 2009)
- Environment Network - Women's Lifestyle Expo Stall (April, 2009)
- Green Hub - Collection Boxes (July, 2009)
- Copenhagen Global Warming Youth Delegation (November, 2009)
- Cycle Awareness Manawatu - cycle training workshops (November, 2009)
- Seven Wonders Nature Programme (November, 2009)
- Manawatu Environment centre (January, 2010)
- Your Valentine for the Earth concert (January, 2010)